Before beginning work, our transcribers go through a training process which includes understanding legal language.
On the average, working for 5 hours a day, our transcribers earn between RM3, 000.00 – RM4, 000.00 a month.
Recruitment of transcribers is guided by the following criteria:-
(i) Must be fluent in both Bahasa Malaysia & English.
(ii) Good listening and reasonable typing skills.
(iii) Familiarity with word processing.
(iv) Able to commit a minimum of 5 working hours a day.
(v) Must be able to meet deadlines.
Training is mandatory and will be carried out at our premises at:-
Aras B1, Kompleks Mahkamah Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Duta, 50506 Kuala Lumpur
Applicants will be required to attend one (1) assessment session. Thereafter, there will be four (4) training sessions each lasting 2 hours.
Work From Home
Our method of operation is essentially to encourage our transcriber to work from their homes. Part of the training process is empowerment of the individual. Here, the transcriber is trained to work from home, manage their own time, and be able to communicate with the office through the internet.
Please note the following:-
(1) We recruit transcribers from all over the country. For the moment, training will be conducted in KL only.
(2) Training is conducted on weekdays during working hours.
(3) Our training centre is located at the Kompleks Mahkamah Kuala Lumpur at Jalan Duta.
(4) Must have a laptop and/or a computer with Windows 7 or the latest Windows XP. No MAC or Linux.
(5) Details of the training will be provided to short-listed candidates only.
This training is part of our company’s CSR. Applicants will not be charged any fee as all costs will be undertaken by the company.
The recruitment form can be downloaded under D. ‘Application Form’.